- Live in care
- Complex care
- Palliative Care
- Personal Care
- Holiday Care
- Social Companionship
- Mental Health
Trust Care Solutions Ltd recruits across the whole spectrum of occupational groups including medical, nursing, clinical support and non-clinical support roles. The team is highly professional and widely experienced with extensive employment experience within the current healthcare environment.
Trust Care Solutions offers a homecare service that gives you the opportunity to remain independent, in the comfort of your own home, without compromising on quality of care. Our service is designed to allow you to stay in your own homes rather than go into a hospital or care home thus giving family and friends the freedom to be more directly involved with your personal and nursing care.
So whether you need help around the home, an alternative to hospital and residential home admission or simply a solution which helps you and your loved ones to stay in your own home throughout illness, our service can be tailored to meet your desired requirements.
All our Carers are carefully selected and subject to an enhanced CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) / DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check. They also undertake the Skills for Care Induction Standard, and are subject to ongoing training and development.
We can also provide fully trained carers to work within NHS Hospitals or community settings
The types of duties include the following;
- Washing and Dressing
- Help People to Mobilise
- Bed Making
- Generally assisting with patients overall comfort
- Monitoring patients conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respiration and weight
- Help in shopping
Our nurses are fully qualified and subject to an induction training course that covers all the National Minimum Standards (NMS) for the sector and includes the National Medical Council (NMC) code of practice. On-going training and supervision is statutory for all our staff in a continuous programme of improvement and development.
Our professional staff include:
- Registered Nurses Adult (RNA)
- Registered Nurses Mental Health (RNMH)
- Registered Nurses Learning Disabilities (RNLD)
- Registered Nurses Children (RNC)
- Registered Midwives (RM)
- Specialist Community Public Health Nurse HV (RHV)
- Registered Nurses (Oncology - Chemotherapy)
- Registered Nurses (ITU)
Our professional clients include:
- NHS Hospitals and Community Trusts
- Private Healthcare Providers
- Private Hospitals
- GP Practices
- Occupational Health Organisations
- Charitable Organisations providing Health and Social Care
- Day Care Facilities
- Learning Disabilities Nursing and Residential
- General Practice - clinics/health centres
- Medical Research Organisations